30 september 2009

Lativia

In from 2004 till 2007 I did a lot of drawing with my little nephew. In that time, he was a huge fan of Pokemon and monsters so most of the drawings were about Pokemon or monsters. Most of the time when I was with them, he came to me and asked: "Kathy, lets draw some more monsters!" And so we did. Here are two creatures I made: Lativia. The first one is when it's young, and the second one is when it's grown up (see it as a pokemon evolution):

Lativia, first fase

Lativia, second fase

These drawings are still blank. I'm thinking about colouring them, so you'll might see them back again in a later post.

In that time, I also made my nephew a 'Monsterbook'. We were drawing little monsters which I cut out and pasted into the book. It was so cool! I should ask him if he still has got this book, so I can scan it in and post it here. Stay tuned!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten