29 september 2009

Baby Pictures

Oh my, it's so strange to see all these pictures for the first time in my life! A few months ago I started this 'quest'and now I'm continuing: Scanning in my babypix!

"Dad, you should get all our old pictures from the attic so I can scan them in" I said to my dad a few months ago. The next day, a big box was standing in my room and when I opened it, I saw all these picturebooks. Some were realy, realy old! I started scanning and exploring all these old pictures. One of the books contained pictures from my father's childhood and another one contained all the weddingpictures from my aunts and uncles.

A wedding in the 60's

Right now, I'm scanning in the last album. I'm at the point where we were 2 years old. We? Yes, we! You see, I'm one of an identical twin! It's pretty annoying because at some pictures I cannot tell if it's me or not,hahaha!

Twins on Board!

Birth of the Twins


Twins with mom and dad

Something which keeps me amazed is the fact that I'm on the picture, but I cannot remember when this picture was taken. Pictures are like memories, which can be touched.

Hello, I'm new to this world

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten