31 oktober 2009

The Pact

Okay, so here is the deal: lately I’ve been very busy with lots of things, except this blog. I apologies for this. There are just so many things on my mind lately like my fast-rebuilding-house, my new job, my other job and stuff which needs to be done. I know: excuses, excuses, excuses!


I’ll try to be a better blogger from now on! So let’s start with this new website I’m building.. or actually re-building. Like some of you know, I have my own personal website (www.kathyonline.nl) which I previously used to blog and show my portfolio. I have decided to continue my blog over here and stop the blog-part at my website, so now I only will use it as a showcase for my work. With this said, I want to make a new layout because the other one doesn’t fit the new concept. So, right now I’m re-designing the website. It’s possible that in the near future, this blog will get a make-over as well.

Because I’m so busy at the moment with lots of things, I haven’t got so much time for being creative and when I have time, I’m very uninspired. I hope I will get my inspiration back soon, because I hate it when I’m not really inspired.
Next to the ‘inspiration issues’, I have the problem that I have so many unfinished projects laying around in my head, like my website for example. I really need to finish some of them, because some are on hold way to long. So I’m making a pact with myself: I have to start working on one of these projects and FINISH it before I start something new.

So, enjoy your day and with the next post I hope that I can show you some progress work or some finished work !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten